RE: Europa-List: Trailer wing cradle

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trailer wing cradle
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:41:34

Sean=2C

the original strps were probably made from wet suit material. you can buy t
hat material from any shop that sells these suits to divers.

Karl

From: seanmoreilly@hotmail.com
Subject: Europa-List: Trailer wing cradle
Date: Mon=2C 10 Aug 2009 09:36:57 +0000

My existing trailer wing cradle / slings (the original rubber straps) are n
ow perished and cracked and need replacing.  I have already lined the origi
nals with a thin carpet material to stop chafing and rubbing of the leading
 edge and wing surfaces.

What do people advise?  A like-for-like replacement or is there a better al
ternative out there to use that is strong=2C flexible and does not chafe=2C
 rub or mark the wings in any way?

Thanks

Sean
Europa mono G-BWWB

Internet Explorer 8 - accelerate your Hotmail.