Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-In

Subject: Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-In
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 22:33:34
we had a great day at the re-scheduled Annual Laddingford Fly-In
yesterday.

A bad weather forecast for Saturday forced us to postpone the Fly-In for
1 day to the Sunday when we had fantastic weather.

24 Europas were to be seen at this gathering plus another 14 aircraft
and a low fly-past by the kent Air Ambulance helicopter.

Well over 100 barbecue meals were served up and a whole load of people
were taken for a pleasure flight. In fact if you were responsible for
taking anybody for a flight could you please e-mail the details to
2pk@peterkember.co.uk as Pete keeps a record of these things.

Once again a memorable day. Thank you to everyone who managed to get
there.

Dave Watts