RE: Europa-List: FS450 calibration

Subject: RE: Europa-List: FS450 calibration
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:19:41

Bob=2C

that was my original assumption=2C but i was told that several europa owner
s managed to get away with one and accurate readings. i have done the wirin
g for two=2C but was trying to save the $300+.  it is really a software pro
blem by not allowing the input or calculation of the k-fudge factor above 9
9.99.

Karl

> Date: Mon=2C 3 Aug 2009 07:37:05 -0500
> From: rlborger@mac.com
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
> Subject: Re: Europa-List: FS450 calibration
>

> Karl=2C
>
> If you are using a return line to the fuel tank (as in my 914) you must u
se two transducers. There is no way to calibrate a system with a return lin
e using only one transducer.