Re: Europa-List: Rigging/Derigging

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rigging/Derigging
From: Richard Sementilli <rsementi@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 06:23:56

Hello Roland,
I rig and derig my Europa XS tailrdragger by myself. It does not take
5 minutes, even with 2 people, plus I have "wing walkers" that hold my
wings in place. It takes me 15 minutes just to line up one wing
exactly where I want it so I can just slide them in
Are you building a plane or are you in the market to buy one? Mine is for sale.

Thanks,
Richard Sementilli
N141EW

--