Re: Europa-List: 914 - 912?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 - 912?
From: Ferg Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 06:03:44

Bud:
Thanks for the advice. Two good points - I too realised that it's easier to
insert
with the plug and socket in the hand, but the b$%^&r still won't align. and
at the same time the flathead machine bolts loosened and clattered to the
cockpit
floor and bounced into the underseat locker.....like most of my events.

I believe I will follow your suggestion and insert the fast-ons singly without
the big plug - and perhaps rotate the regulator. It is cooled by a small NACA
dut built into the cowling roof but needs protection in case of rain enroute I
suppose. I guess I could smother the contacts with ShoeGoo and cut them free
later on if needed.

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org