Re: Europa-List: First Flight Kit #A221 - N914XL

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight Kit #A221 - N914XL
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:20:16

No no, it was my multitasking skills or lack of. I've been on the
phone, writing scripts, answering e-mails, and putting out fires all
morning! I tell you it seems I'm working twice as hard to make half as
much thru this recession!

My apologies Bob and Congratulations to you... not Roger! I have not a
clue where the roger thing came from. Toooo much stuff going on!!
Anyway let us know when you fly yourself.

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 176 hours and down for the annual.