Re: Europa-List: GPS NMEA data transfer to the autopilot

Subject: Re: Europa-List: GPS NMEA data transfer to the autopilot
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 14:41:19

Raimo,
I used my navaid servo so I had a harness to wire to but the same data
eventually goes to the same pin on the trio head.  My notes say that
the GPS or NMEA out signal is to go into pin 7 on the head. The ground
coming from the GPS is to go to a ground then to the black wire only
and it goes to pin 10 on the trio head. The servo ground goes to pin 9
on the head as they are separate.  I see nothing about twisting two
wires together or using pin 8. I'm assuming you have the wiring harness
---From trio that has the head connector wired but the other end is the
exposed wires right?
Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 176 hours and climbing slowly.