Europa-List: More testing videos

Subject: Europa-List: More testing videos
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 06:19:08

Fellow Europaphiles,

I have posted additional test videos on You Tube.  We completed two
taxi tests and a full-power engine run yesterday.  You will find them
on You Tube as:

Bob-Taxi-1
Bob-Taxi-2
Bob-Engine-Run-1
Bob-Engine-Run-2

Made some additional fixes and adjustments.  Pics posted on the build
site.  Text to be added as time permits.

More to do this morning.  More pics to be posted later today.

Check six,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(99.999% done) Essentially complete.  Running Tests & Final Inspections.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117