RE: Europa-List: Engine and radiator hoses

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Engine and radiator hoses
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 01:24:41

Paul=2C

I bought the two silicone hoses to/from radiator from Ingmarsson in Sweden
=2C but by the time you pay for shipping=2C paypal fee=2C and taxes=2C I en
ded up paying almost 200 dollars. You can buy several sets of rubber hoses
---From Europa for that. I replaced the other coolant hoses with silicone hose
s from ACS. I use ss hose clips=2C but may change to those oetiker clips.

Karl
> Date: Sat=2C 3 Jan 2009 12:29:52 -0600> From: paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
 To: europa-list@matronics.com> Subject: Europa-List: Engine and radiator h
tor@gmail.com>> > Hi all> > Some time ago someone posted a few pictures of
blue silicone hoses for> the rotax engine and radiator. I was wondering who
 that was and if> the hoses turned out to be a success.> > Thanks=2C Paul>