Re: Europa-List: A question about post curing?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: A question about post curing?
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 18:44:00

I postcured whole plane just before painting.
It was 8 hours @ 50C.
I heated my 200 cubic m shop using 20kW gas heater w fan  and one 11 kW electric
heater w fan.
I was there all time long just to control temps (it was like very mild sauna).
It was still quite hard experience because those gas burners took all the oxygen
away.

Raimo OH-XRT