RE: Europa-List: wing wiring

Subject: RE: Europa-List: wing wiring
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:22:51
Rick

Please find attached a copy of the Tech Talk from Factory News letter No 41.

I have various other bits on installing wing wiring so let me know if you
have any particular questions

Ian Rickard G-IANI XS Trigear, 200 hours
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk
   or direct g-iani@ntlworld.com

  _____