Re: Europa-List: Europa Checklist

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Checklist
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 10:01:05
Carl,

I'm scanning my check list and will have it posted on my website in a
few minutes.

Check six,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(99.999% done) Essentially complete.  Running Tests & Final Inspections.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117