Re: Europa-List: Monowheel Landing Gear Question?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel Landing Gear Question?
From: rparigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:09:17

EuropaOwners has older mods, including Mod 26 under the Download section:
http://www.europaowners.org/dlman.php?func=select_folder&folder_id

I am pretty sure in the older newsletters (not sure if club, probably factory),
probably downloadable from Europa Club there was an article about installing
the dampeners, it helped a lot with preventing a bounce from turning into a prop
strike.

Ron Parigoris

FWIW I was told you can replace the bungi from behind and below after you remove
shock absorber and damper assemble. Adjustment is supposedly a bit hit and miss,
but very dooable. I was also told to leave a tail on top on end of bungee,
so if the bungee gets weak you can retension it.

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org