RE: Europa-List: Fuel drain kit

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel drain kit
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:04:32

Hi! Gerry /Paul I had just a little once but just recently on return
---From Europe I had some in the mini gascolator. However it was such a
struggle getting the bowl off I didn't get to see how much but just
where it had been because I spilt it all.
Just a word of warning to one and all ....do not get any fuel down your
ear it freezes the ear drum as it evapouates and creates an excruciating
pain.
 Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG