Europa-List: Update to sale price

Subject: Europa-List: Update to sale price
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:54:55
For those who  have browsed to my aircraft for sale page I have just
updated the international prices to reflect the fact that the NZ dollar
has dropped rather dramatically over the past week - resulting in a
reduction in price for anyone interested in purchasing the kit in US
Dollars.

I am also making the instruments immediately available for separate
purchase  (including a Flightdek D180 with backup battery at a knock
down price)

http://www.kaon.co.nz/europa/europasale.html

Regards

Tony