RE: Europa-List: O2 needs at altitude

Subject: RE: Europa-List: O2 needs at altitude
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 13:00:05

Craig=2C

I use an Aerox cylinder=2C 9 cft=2C which is supposed to last up to 16 hour
s. It fits neatly inside the port
'headrest'.

From: craigb@onthenet.com.auTo: europa-list@matronics.comSubject: Europa-Li
st: O2 needs at altitudeDate: Sat=2C 11 Oct 2008 15:58:07 +1000

For those of you with completed AC or previous experience=2C I would like y
o know what you use for
supplimental O2 needs at say 15=2C000 ft. specifcally size of bottles=2C lo
cation=2C weight and how long they
last in flight. Some of the legs here in australia=2C like north america=2C
 or UK across europe=2C could be 6+ hours duration and i want to make
sure i have enough capacity. I realise this will vary depending on age=2C h
ealth=2C fitness level etc. Secondly
has anyone used or considered the clip on O2 sensors (ear lobe/little finge
r) to monitor blood O2 levels accurately.

Craig