Re: Europa-List: What's with the Europaowners.org website?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: What's with the Europaowners.org website?
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:47:47
Jeff & others,

The site was managed by Steve Dunsmuire & Jos Okhuijsen.

There may be some issues related to Jos's accident and the fact Steve
isn't very active.

Is there anyone else out there who could pick up if necessary?

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(99.9% done) Presently fighting gremlins in the instrument panel.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117