Europa-List: Re: towbar

Subject: Europa-List: Re: towbar
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 23:06:56

Dear Bob B

I visited today my hangar (with my 7-years old daughter w *first* holes in her
earflaps)
and checked commercial datas from my towbar:

Bogert Aviation
3606 Swallow Ave,
PASCO WA 99301
(800) 627 8088
USA (what a wonder)
www.bogert-av.com

I share this to the list also because I have got so many other inquiries.

Cheers, Raimo