Re: Europa-List: oil problems

Subject: Re: Europa-List: oil problems
From: danny shepherd <danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:17:41
Bob,
       Yes I did, but did I do it right!! When you think about it I have
run the engine for three hours myself with no problems. Thinking about
it last night in bed (as one does) I could only come up with idea that
there has to be a kink in the return from the engine to the tank. The
oil hoses are protected with fire sleeve, which makes it hard to see any
kinks. I'll bring the a/c back latter this week and change the hose.

Thanks for all the replies.  Danny G-CERI