Re: Europa-List: back in the Air ... (N81EU)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: back in the Air ... (N81EU)
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:50:05
Thomas,

Congratulations on flying N81EU again.  Let me know if you should ever
be in the N. Texas area.

Best regards,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(99.9% done) Presently fighting gremlins in the instrument panel.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117