Re: Europa-List: Would like to buy an XS monowheel...............Am I

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Would like to buy an XS monowheel...............Am I
From: David Buckley <wooburnaviation@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 13:04:33
mad or soon to be enlightened?

Bob. No your not mad ,  I've done just that.  - (Therefore I might have just
proven you are mad !  Who knows?)

I used to fly a mono, and we converted it to a trike in 1999 - I always felt
it spoiled the aircraft, so having sold the trike in 2005, I just bought a
mono last month.  Haven't got round to flying it yet - too busy at work, but
have the last two weeks of October off so hope to use it then

Where are you based ?
Cheers for now
Dave ( in Central Scotland )