Europa-List: Would like to buy an XS monowheel...............Am I mad

Subject: Europa-List: Would like to buy an XS monowheel...............Am I mad
From: Bob Hitchcock <robert.hitchcock@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 10:47:18

I have had a terrific amount of fun in my current Europa tri, but for
sundry reasons I am ready for a new challenge. Just to remind myself of
the joys of piloting tail wheel (Have about 50 hours on them from years
ago), I undertook a bespoke tailwheel refresher last week and had my
booked stamped on completion. My grin returned. A thought lingers and
that thought is I should like to buy an XS monowheel...............

Am I mad or soon to be enlightened?

Regards

Bob