RE: Europa-List: 2 Andair Gascolators

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 2 Andair Gascolators
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 19:20:22

I have two, they are not andair's but yes i have one plumbed to main and one
to reserve before the selector
that way a switch to reserve ( which is standard op procedure for most if
engine is running rough) means
a new gascolator as well, if you look through the archives this has been
discussed at quite some length

hope this helps
I can send some pics direct if you like

craig