Europa-List: Keep on building!

Subject: Europa-List: Keep on building!
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 23:16:54

Builders (and those who are planning to build)!

Today I performanced some X-country flying with my 88-years old uncle, who is a
still operative hearth surgeon.
We had 6 legs, all together 6 hrs 23 minutes and 804 nm, with an average speed
126 knots, total fuel consumption was 117 litres, TOW was near my MTOW 1450 lbs
/658 kgs (we had some heavy tools w us).

After we both feel very relaxed and my uncle stated if he were a young man
again,
flying should be a big part of his life. Tower men/women regularly call my
Europa in radio "speedy little experimental". What a wonderful machine She is!

Those who are building - keep on that mode with stamina - the fruit will be more
than suberb.

Raimo from Finland
OH-XRT, 87 hrs & 187 monolandings.