Europa-List: Rough River

Subject: Europa-List: Rough River
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 21:19:41

Just want to thank Jeff Behrnes and Paul McCallister for their
leadership in making the 2nd Annual Rough River Europa Fly-In a
complete success...hurricane weather notwithstanding. For me it was so
nice to be able to put faces to names from this forum and to meet a
wonderful group of people. The opportunity to exchange information and
stories was much appreciated...and to hear from Bud Yerly about pending
events regarding the Europa company and products...I trust Bud will
flesh this out to the forum at large when time permits.

It was great to see a line up of the 3 Europa variants...Paul's XS
mono, Scott Dingman's XS conventional taildragger, and Jeff Robert's XS
trigear.

I could not resist Paul's offer of a hop to a lowly builder...an
unexpected pleasure...thank you Paul!

Thanks to everyone who came ahead and drove-in when their flying plans
were squelched by the marginal weather all day Friday,

Fred
A194

--
believed to be clean.