AW: Europa-List: fire extinguisher

Subject: AW: Europa-List: fire extinguisher
From: UVTReith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 23:55:00
Hi all,

Here in Germany is a racing parts supplier www.isa-racing.de
<http://www.isa-racing.de/> . They have fire extinguisher systems with
remote operation systems, so that you can feed one line into the engine
part
and one for the cockpit. Unfortunately I can only open the German
catalogue,
but I guess it's an English company. www.isa-racing.com
<http://www.isa-racing.com/>  needs a password.

They do have also a lot of other nice items like aluminium fittings,
fuel
hoses etc. It's worth to check.

Best Regards,

Bruno