RE: Europa-List: Test

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Test
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 09:54:34

Hi! Steve

Whilst I'm not a qualified computer buff I'd suggest a damn spammer has
got hold of your handle and using it. Suggest you do a message to Matt
Dralle at Matronics forum including a copy of the offending e-mail. I'm
sure there is a complaints procedure at the bottom of Europa Forum
mails.
Regards
Bob Harrison