Re: Europa-List: Europa Accident in Austria

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Accident in Austria
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:32:48
Raimo,

Yes, please provide some contact information for Jos.  I wish to send

greetings and condolences to our friend.

Thanks,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(99.9% done) Presently fighting gremlins in the instrument panel.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117