RE: Europa-List: Mogas sales

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mogas sales
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 22:14:25

Hi! Steve
Tesco at Market Rasen refuses to supply in 25litre plastic drums.
I just go to my local garage and he welcomes me with open arms
especially for cash transactions. I think you will find that the law
defines metal cans and you can only keep 2 gallons maximum on your
premises unless in a vehicle.
I would think that being their forecourt they set the rules. When I was
refused at MR I commented "You don't want business!" Whch just got a
shrug of the shoulders!
Regards
Bob H G-PTAG