Europa-List: sight tube

Subject: Europa-List: sight tube
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 16:34:05
Greg...per your request, a couple of pixs of my installation. Note that
my intention w/ the tween-seats sight tube is to have a visual check
while refueling, and to meet a regulatory requirement for a 2nd means
of determining fuel on board; during flight, my expectation is to relay
upon the Europa-mod fuel gauge and digital instrumentation. Note that
the sight gauge in this location shows only fuel above top of tunnel.

Hope these help,

Fred

--
believed to be clean.