Re: Europa-List: Re: Dynon Temp Probe Location?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Dynon Temp Probe Location?
From: William Harrison <willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 02:58:24

I've put mine just behind the starboard U/C legs. This gives a simple
wiring run to the remote compass (just above/behind the crew's heads)
and also away from exhaust or engine heat. It seems to agree
consistently with ATIS-reported temps to within one degree.

Willie
G-BZNY - now piling up the hours again after it's little rest.