Re: Europa-List: graham singleton mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: graham singleton mod
From: JohnDHeykoop@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:06:06

Hi Danny

Good question. I too have Graham Singleton's firewall mod and was just  about
to check with the LAA what the mod number is.

The LAA website shows mod 10024 "Removable composite firewall" as a mod
approved "all of type" (Europa Classic only). Presumably this is Graham
Singleton's mod.

However, Graham in his build instructions quotes a different mod  number (mod
11123, as approved by the PFA for Europa Classic G-KWIP).

I have the XS version of Graham's mod and hopefully the LAA will  approve
this without any further paperwork on the back of mods 10024 and  11123. If
another XS builder has already sorted this out with the LAA  perhaps they could

respond?

John Heykoop
XS mono G-JHKP