Europa-List: there are pilots who have and ....

Subject: Europa-List: there are pilots who have and ....
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 19:14:34

Hi All,

Well, to let you know that i did it, landed with gear up.
Just plain stupidity of course. As always, there was a build up of smaller
mistakes,
which should have warned me. But it ended with forgetting to put the gear
down. The good thing is we walked away, and also the damage to the plane is
minor. It looks like i will be flying home, with the prop of an other Europa
from
Kjell Skogeland. It's fantastic to get help so fast!

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org