Re: Europa-List: ground clearance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ground clearance
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:10:54

Hi Fred,

I measured it today and it was exatly 290 mm (=11,42").
Measured from the ground to the innnermost flaps trailing edge corner.
My flap angle is as per manual 27 degrees.
My main wheel is AirTrac 6.00x7 and pressure today was 2 bars.

When removing the plane from the trailer, flaps go very near the mudguards of
the
trailer.

Reagards, Raimo