Europa-List: Airspeed details

Subject: Europa-List: Airspeed details
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 15:35:13

Cheers,
        I am in need of a 2-1/4inch airspeed indicator in order to satisfy
standing orders for the Europa. It is a temporary (or at best 'standby')
requirement so I can fly while calibrating my glass instruments.
        The thing is, I am bringing Nylaflow tubing to carry pitot and
static air pressures to the instrument panel - and wonder if anyone can
suggest a model and attachment details for same?
[Relax, I also carry pressures for An Angle of Attack parameter to display].
        Any advice cheerfully accepted.....
Ferg