RE: Europa-List: First Flight - C-FOGJ

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First Flight - C-FOGJ
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 22:15:21

Hi Dave,

Many congratulations to Jan. Looking forward to  a fly-in. I am slow gettin
g off the ground this year, but will do so soon.

Karl

culink.com> Subject: Europa-List: First Flight - C-FOGJ> Date: Sun, 11 May
oloda@execulink.com>> > Jan Volcic does not monitor the forum, but I'm plea
sed to announce > that he made a first flight > this morning in his mono.>
The day has turned wet and windy, so Jan has a good excuse to sit > indoors
 and enjoy a few brews.> > Kit # is A220> Empty weight 859 lbs> 912S with A
irmaster prop> field - Kitchener-Waterloo regional airport, CYKF> > Now the
re are 4 Europas flying in Ontario, and I believe 4 underway > ( Pete I tru