Europa-List: Help with propeller requested

Subject: Europa-List: Help with propeller requested
From: Tim Houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 09:39:38

Hi
A friend and fellow Europa builder has asked me to help with a problem he is
having with his propeller.
He has a need for a left hand warp drive prop either a complete propeller or
just the blades to help identify and hopefully resolve his problem.
Can you help ? it has been suggested that the prop used on Subaru version of
the Europa would be suitable. Do you have one not in use that we can borrow,
rent or buy.
Reply either on the forum or to tim@houlihan.flyer.co.uk
Thanks

Tim H