RE: Europa-List: Refueling (Rotax)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Refueling (Rotax)
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 09:57:11

firstly, great idea, Just one thing with your setup, IMHO you really should
have a
static "earth" strap to ground the aircraft to the fuel source, so there is
no
potential voltage difference, and thus eliminate the chance of sparks
creating
an ignition source, the same as you see when a fuel truck refuels you.

craig