Europa-List: William and Paul - Memorial DOTH

Subject: Europa-List: William and Paul - Memorial DOTH
From: David.Corbett <david.corbett5@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 17:45:24
10 days ago, we postponed the proposed fly-in at Shobdon from 28 April to
Sunday 4 May. 3 days ago, on the basis of all the forecasts for tomorrow, we
postponed it again, from Sunday 4 May to Bank Holiday 5 May.

This message is to say that, if there is anyone out there who could not come
on either Sunday, but could and would like to come on Monday 5 May - you are
very welcome to do so; just e-mail me please, or leave a message on my
mobile 07970 292936. There are "joining instructions", and it would be
helpful for any extra attendees to see them before arrival.

Monday does look better; it is just darkening up for Sunday's rain as I
write (1745 Saturday)!

David