Re: Europa-List: The trials of fitting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: The trials of fitting
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:32:17
Volt-Ohm Meter......there are attachments that use thermocouples to give a
direct temperature reading.

Mike

In a message dated 3/17/2008 5:53:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fklein@orcasonline.com writes:

On  Monday, Mar 17, 2008, at 15:45 US/Pacific, ALAN YERLY wrote:

>  As long as the glass is not in, use a heat gun to evenly heat the door
> frame on the offending edge until too hot to touch but not so  hot as
> to see deformations.  I have a temp gauge on my VOM which  helps me get
> the temp at about 120-150 F.  Spring the door 30%  beyond the amount
> and allow to cool.  Repeat as  necessary.

Thank you very much Bud...sounds pretty  straightforward...I'll have a
go!

I am wondering, however, just  what is a "VOM"?...hope it's not some
kind of sex  toy...:-)

Fred

--
This message has been scanned for viruses  and
believed to be  clean.