Re: Europa-List: Coolant compatability

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Coolant compatability
From: david miller <loboloda@execulink.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:15:41
Hi Paul and Karl,

I had trays and towels on hand, but still managed to spill it on the
floor and over me.
The only place I can think that the Evans will still be, is in the
water pump housing.

I switched because I can't get Evans locally, and if ever I got a
leak while away from home, I would
not be able to repair and re-fill.

On another note:

Woodcomp provided me with a new gearbox and motor at no charge.
I note that the gearbox cover screws are now larger, and are keyed to
stop them coming loose.
The repair was beyond me, so I've sent it to Pavel Novak in B.C. to fix.
One nice surprise, Canada post only charged $45 to send it, a much
better deal than sending a letter
to the U.S. or U.K.

   Dave