Re: Europa-List: Upcoming Sun N Fun 2008

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Upcoming Sun N Fun 2008
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:30:39

Jeff and All,

Yes, Mary and I will be there for the whole show, flying Baby Blue this
year, as all previous problems have been solved, however that is another
story, which I will be happy to share when I have time to write it up.
suffice it to say that Baby Blue has never run so well.  I, too, am
looking forward to a whole parking lot full of Europa... :)

Jeff - Baby Blue
360 hrs