RE: Europa-List: Center Console

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Center Console
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 11:32:22

The centre tunnel has been reduced or reshaped in a number of aircraft.
I produced PFA mod number 10601 in 2002 and it is the only one approved
"all of type" by the PFA.  This has not been converted into a standard
as it is complex.  It modified the centre tunnel and the panel to match
and moved the location of the fuel cock.  I have attached a PDF of the
drawing to give you some idea of what was done.

Barry Mellor, who did the original stress calculations on the aircraft,
did the stress calculations. I have machine readable copies of these if
they would be of help.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI XS Trigear
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk