Europa-List: Re: Europa accident G-HOFC - PFA comment

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa accident G-HOFC - PFA comment
From: Finklea <finklea@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:53:53

Forum members,
Sorry to "offend" you with what was considered a POINTLESS COMMENT. Actually, I
should have elaborated more than just saying "I am concerned"    My brother was
the passenger killed in Ken Hill's N214KS Europa XS that crashed on June 16
in Livermore. He too was a pilot in Viet Nam logging thousands of wartime
hours.I
have friends looking to build Europas or seaplane kits using the same engines
but are also concerned about loss of power issues with this specific engine.
I'm sorry if I spoke out of line...

Read this topic online here: