Re: Europa-List: 10672

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 10672
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:57:17

Jos
I think there are a lot of people on the forum who still don't realise
how much you have done for the Club. There aer those who do though so
"never give up!"
Graham
and fly safe!

josok wrote:

> Hi Ferg,
> The mod is available for all on the club's pages :
> http://www.europaclub.org.uk
> And that of course is the way it should be. It has been there probably before
i ever heard of the Europa kit plane. and that's a few years ago.

> One of the problems with information is that there is so much of it. Life
> would
be a lot easier if it all was in one place. Now we have a factory website,
a club website, the list, the forum, and probably some 50 more or less
comprehensive
builders websites. At the time Steve Dunsmeir started the forum i have
tried to combine as much as possible, and it turned out to be impossible. For
owners and builders the offer of a free site, for each and every project still
stands. Even help for setting it up, just write me or Steve. Yesterday i noticed
that we are up to 8500 pictures, something for a rainy day eh?

--
Graham Singleton

Tel: +441629820187
Mob: +447739582005