RE: Europa-List: x tended range

Subject: RE: Europa-List: x tended range
From: Terry Seaver terrys <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:24:06

We use the factory long ranger tank in our mono-wheel XS.  I works
fairly well, although we have problems with it losing its 'prime',
requiring us to periodically reach back and pump the priming bulb a few
times.

The extra ten gallons of gas is not only useful for extending our range,
but allows us to carry around an extra supply of auto gas instead of
having to buy 100LL at airports we visit.  We prefer not to burn 100LL
if we can help it, as it fouls the plugs, etc.

Regards,
Terry Seaver
A135 / N135TD