Re: Europa-List: Forced landing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Forced landing
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:48:05

Raimo
there was a very good repair company at Leeds airport, Yorkshire Light
Aviation. The engineer who did the checks was required to go on the
first test flight. I always thought that was a good principal.
They were good those guys and I remember them with affection, the boss
Mike Rockcliffe died recently but they  lived and loved aviation.
Graham

Raimo Toivio wrote:
> <raimo.toivio@rwm-systems.fi>
>
> Oujes Graham,