RE: Europa-List: Longer Pip Pins

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Longer Pip Pins
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 21:28:07

Actually Carl, there are four layers of bid at the point where the pip
pin exits, two small 1" square reinforcing patches then the two large
pieces. Also mine had two layers of bid in the top recess and I don't
want to disturb these as I think they provide extra retention for the
pins in case the TP6 disbonds. My pins are not quite long enough now.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS