RE: Europa-List: Mod 73 - Inspectors

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 73 - Inspectors
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:47:51
Hi Bruno,

The simple answer to your question re inspection is that if the a/c is
=91G=92
registered and is flying on a PFA permit to fly issued by the British
CAA
then it will have to be signed off by a PFA inspector or CAA group
licensed
engineer.

A caveat to that is that the PFA may be able to issue some form of
concession to allow a local engineer to cover it on a one off basis. One
question who normally signs for this aircraft on a routine basis?

Best course of action is to write directly to Francis Donaldson at the
PFA
(HYPERLINK
"mailto:francis.donaldson@pfa.org.uk"francis.donaldson@pfa.org.uk)

I hope this helps with the problem.