Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73
From: William Harrison <willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:32:34

Leaving aside our own views as owners about the integrity and
resilience of the tail, another consideration is that the long term
market value of our aircraft could be affected by the general
perception amongst the aviation community at large about how
effectively the problem has been solved. That might influence our
willingness to invest in something better than a bandaid solution.

Willie